Game Version 1.2.8 Patch Notes
July 6, 2023
Dear players, these are the patch notes for game version 1.2.8.
- Added 5 new Guild Siege themed maps for more variety! The map changes after every Guild Siege.
- Added a Post Box to the Village of Kan (Darkon 3).
- Increased spawns of regular monsters in Dekane Mine. Elite monsters not included.
- Increased the INT time scaling of Spirit Fortune and Protect by 25%.
- Changed Casting Speed +15% to Casting Speed +10% and Healing +10% of the Lvl 120 PvE Ringmaster Set.
- Fixed Skill Damage +1% to Skill Damage +10% of the Lvl 120 PvE Knight Set.
- Added 5% Skill Damage as well as the original 10% Parry of the Lvl 120 PvE Blade Set.
- Reduced the cooldown of the Blade skill Berserk to match the skill duration.
- Removed the cooldown from the Ringmaster skill Geburah Tiphreth.
- Changed MP Reduction to Speed on the Psy FWC Golden Set variant of the set as well. Original balance change was done before FWC Golden sets were finalized.
- Added Skill Damage +5% and reduced Critical Chance from 15% to 10% to the Knight 120 Obsidian Set. Players were complaining the set only assisted one type of playstyle for knight. Now it facilitates all playstyles for PvP.
- Fixed an issue where quest items were not dropping in the Story Mode dungeons.
- Fixed missing monsters in the Guardiane Sanctuary (Nightmare) dungeon.
- Fixed a display issue related to the Post-processing option.
- Fixed a bug where a player could get teleported to another instance after using a Nearest Town Blinkwing in an instanced dungeon.
- Fixed costumes missing in the Fitting Room.
- Fixed a texture issue with the Corrupted Jack's Hammer weapon.
- Fixed the issue where some players could not exchange their helmet to the FWC Golden Helmet on the FWC server.
Posted on July 6, 2023
You must be logged in to leave a comment.