Updated Patch Note for v1.2.0
March 13, 2023
Please find the list below for the changes in the patch notes we have previously announced
- Dungeon cooldowns are now separate for each dungeon, but number of entries per day is shared.
- Added a new weapon piercing card: Thorn Card, and split the Lava Card into two.
- Barrier of Life no longer breaks after initial damage.
- Silent Strike now has a 100% probability to stun in PvP.
- Silent Strike cooldown increased from 8 seconds to 12 seconds.
- Your current target is now cleared upon teleporting into the arena in Guild Siege.
- Clarified that you cannot enter dungeons while on a Master quest.
- Clarified that you cannot qualify for 60 or 80 siege while on a Master quest.
- Clarified that Eye of the Storm only has one skill level.
- Clarified some information about pet cage probabilities and changed them.
- Blocked hits no longer deal 1 damage at the minimum, but 20% of the initial damage instead.
- Speedo now gives all block instead of melee block.
- Secret Room maximum participants has been changed from 40 to 24, and clarified that one guild can have multiple runs.
- Slightly decreased all unique weapon and armor drop rates in Madrigal to account for dungeons.
- Slightly raised respawn times for Catchers in Madrigal.
Find the full patch notes edited here:
Patch Notes v1.2.0
Posted on March 13, 2023