[FWC] PvP Tournament Finals Notice
September 6, 2023
The long-awaited FWC PvP Tournament (The Tournament) Finals will begin after the maintenance on September 7th!
Please refer to the details below for more information:
※ PvP Tournament Finals Dates
- Starting date: September 7th after maintenance (starts with Back-up match)
- Ending date: September 13th after the match
Here are the basic rules for the matches again:
※ Basic Match Rules
- Players: Match is held in 4 vs 4 match.
- Match time: Finals 30 mins
- Winning Conditions
→ If the opposing guild members are wiped out during the match, the remaining guild wins and the wiped out guild will lose.
→ If the match time ends and both guilds have survivors, the guild with more total lives remaining will win.
→ If both sides are wiped out at the same time or if the remaining lives are the same at the end of the match the match ends in a draw in the Preliminary rounds but in the Finals both parties are considered as losers and the guild that supposed to meet in the next round is won by default.
※ Basic Match Conditions
→ Character’s lives are 5 max each, and lives are not shared amongst the guild members.
→ If a character dies, they revive in the waiting area.
→ All buffs are removed upon entering the Arena instance.
→ You CANNOT re-enter the arena if you leave the arena during the match.
→ If a character leaves the arena during the match, all of their lives are considered to be lost and if all of the guild members leave the arena the match is considered to be lost.
→ If the guild members don’t enter the arena before the match starts or if all the members leave the arena, that guild is considered to be lost.
→ Combat is not allowed in the entry waiting area.
→ You will be forced to enter the arena if you don’t enter the arena from the waiting area within 15 secs.
→ You can apply buffs to your fellow guild members in the waiting area and you can’t apply buffs from the waiting area to the players in the arena.
→ Waiting area is not affected by the AOE skills in the arena.
→ The area where you can enter the arena from the waiting area is divided into 4 zones.
→ Waiting area and the arena is a no-fly zone.
→ Jump Height related buffs are not applied in the arena.
→ You CANNOT change the participating members later after registering.
→ The match results can be found in the ranking menu of the FWC NPC in the Finals and Finalist tab.
(Please be aware that the spectate menu is not available due to internal circumstances. We hope for your kind understanding)
※ Finals Tournament
- Date: September 7th after the maintenance ~ September 13 when the match ends
- Participation Method
→ You can only participate 1 time per day for the finals tournament. (UTC 16:00)
→ Each match will begin on UTC 16:00.
→ If you don’t enter the match by the designated time, you are considered to have forfeited the match and will be disqualified from the tournament.
September 7: Back-up Match (1 Match)
September 8: Round of 64 (32 Matches)
September 9: Round of 32 (16 Matches)
September 10: Round of 16 (8 Matches)
September 11: Quarter Finals (4 Matches)
September 12: Semi-finals (2 Matches)
September 13: Finals, Rank 3 / 4 match (2 matches)
※ Match Progression
- Back-up Match
1) Back-up match happen if there is a need for a tie-break due to rank 64 have another guild with the same point, same kill / death counts
2) All guilds with the same score with that ranking will enter all at once and a Free-for-all match will take place.
3) The last guild standing shall win, and the other guilds will have their ranks sorted depending on their kill/death scoring
4) Once the ranking up to Rank 64 is determined from this match, Round of 64 will begin based on these rankings.
- Finals Tournament
1) In the Finals Tournament, all guilds that have made it to the Finals shall be matched with each other to a random opponent.
2) Same as the Preliminary rounds, the arena can be entered on time and 5 mins of entry waiting time is given and 10 mins of preparation time is given after both guilds enter the match.
3) Players who exit after entering the arena can’t rejoin.
4) The Win/Lose result of each guild can be checked by the town’s NPC.
5) If you lose in the finals tournament, you will not be able to participate from the following day
6) Only the top 64 guilds from the preliminary will move on to the finals tournament.
7) If the match is not decided within the 30 minute time limit, both teams will be considered as lost.
8) If in the case where there is a tie in the Finals and Rank 3 / 4 match, the team with the higher preliminary ranking will be considered to be the victor.
※ The prize for the PvP tournament is as follows:
- If you have participated at least 1 time, you will get a time-limited special FWC pet as a participation reward.
For the real-life prizes, we will contact the players individually via their account’s email after the post for the announcing the official winners, which will take place within 5 business days of the tournament finishing.
If in the case of we cannot identify an individual’s email due to using social login features (Google, Facebook, Apple), we will mark it separately in the announcement posting to contact us individually via the customer support.
If in case you do not respond within 10 days of the announcement post being made, we will consider you have forfeited your prize and it will be difficult to provide you with the prize later on, so please keep an eye on your email inbox.
G-Star Package from the PvP Rank 1 will contain the following:
- Return Plane ticket to Korea
- G-Star B2C admission ticket
- Accommodations for the stay in Korea
The details will be contacted individually with the e-mail.
Best of luck in the remaining Finals Tournament and hope you achieve victory!
Posted on September 6, 2023